Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Time To Celebrate

Pastoral Leadership Graduates

Friday was a day of celebration in Kawangware. Ten students graduated from a two year study program in pastoral leadership. I was invited to attend and speak at their graduation ceremony.  I encouraged them from Daniel 1:8:20 "A Decision of the Heart".


I had one little girl try to pick the skin off my arm.  I guess she thought I must be black underneath J

 

Wed & Thurs we continued to visit people within Kawangware.  On Wednesday a 19 yr old young man accepted Jesus into his heart also a young mother. I am happy to report that on Thursday one more man accepted Jesus as his Savior. This week 6 people have opened up the hearts to Jesus.

 

We rejoice with what God is doing.

 

Thursday evening many of us thought there was trouble in the area. It sounded as if machine guns were being used.  We have been told it is a special Hindu holiday. There is a big Hindu temple not far from here. They celebrate through out the night by setting off firecrackers.

No comments: