Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Open Door

There is another church close to the one I attend.

Worship at this church takes place with all the

windows and doors shut.  Their shoes are

removed and everyone wears a robe.

 

I was outside visiting with different ones, when

the door opened.  There stood the prophet and

the priest in their robes and turbans.  They motioned

to me and asked me to come in. 

 

I was surprised, pleased and honored by the invitation. 

I took my shoes off at their door and entered.

They then asked me to speak and to pray for them.

 

There have been so many opportunities to serve Jesus. 

Each one very different as each individual is unique and special. 

I love each opportunity that comes my way.  I'm ready to walk

through more open doors….the doors of opportunity.

 

I don't want to miss any!

No comments: