Monday, November 10, 2008

No Place Like Home

Ladies you will love this story.


There is a gap underneath my door. Little creatures like to come & go, especially at night. The light in my room attracts all the little creepy crawlers. When I look at the floor it is alive with all kinds of insects. at times I have a lizard or two join me.  So to stop these uninvited guests I put a large bath towel in front of the door to seal the gap as best as I can.  This seemed to work and it has given me back ownership of my room againJ  A couple days ago I gathered up my laundry.  I also picked this towel up and included it in the arm full of dirty clothes I was carrying. I never thought that there might be lizard keeping warm in that towel. I was holding all the laundry in my arms when I realized something dark was wiggling his way out of the towel.  I quickly dropped the laundry J   I opened the door and got him outside only to have him run right back in.  A second time a gather him and scooted him right outside, only to see him turn and run right back inside. He did not want to leave the comforts of home J   The third time I won!

No comments: